Over the last few years I've had the honor of mentoring a few people with their careers, and it is one of my favorite things to do. It is inspiring, humbling, and a great opportunity to give back to the community. Since Covid-19 hit back in 2020, I've been doing these online and more often.
If you feel like there's something I can help you with, feel free to sign up on Cal.com. Normally I do these on Wednesdays, but if that doesn't work for you, get in touch and I'll work with you to find a time that does.
Examples of things we can talk about
- Anything technical that fits my skill set (and perhaps even things that don't)
- Running a startup or a consultancy
- Raising capital (let me know ahead of time if your goal is to pitch *me*, though)
- Anything that you've seen me tweet about or that I list here
A couple of notes and rules
- If you can't show up or need to reschedule, please get in touch
- I love to talk shop and brainstorm solutions to technical challenges, but please don't see this as free engineering work – that's just not my goal with these.
- If you need me to look at anything ahead of time, let me know. A great example of this are pitch decks - I've often been asked for feedback on these, and sometimes it is helpful to process them ahead of time. Unless, of course, you'd rather it be like a regular pitch, in which case, surprise me.